Doctor insights on:
Why Do Thyroid Nodules Grow Fast
Variable: Thyroid nodules are variable in their growth patterns. Some can grow quickly in size, particularly if there is a cystic component to the nodule. Your doctor will usually suggest an ultrasound to follow the growth of the nodule every 6 months to one year, depending on the level of suspicion. ...Read more
If they just found a 1.1 CM solid thyroid nodule how fast should I get it biopsy will this starts to grow very quickly?
Variables: Radioactive Iodine treatment for hyperthyroidism tends to have a much higher success rate than medications. Depending on the dose of radioactive iodine chosen, and the disease under treatment (Grave's vs toxic goitre, vs hot nodule etc), success rate in achieving definitive resolution of the hyperthyroidism may vary from 75-100%. A major expected side effect of radioactive iodine in hypothyroidism ...Read more
Possible: Many people will form multiple nodules. If you already have had one you certainly can form another. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do thyroid nodules grow?
- Do benign thyroid nodules grow?
- Why do thyroid nodules develop?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do thyroid nodules grow back if they have been removed?
- Thyroid nodules fast growing
- Fast growing thyroid nodule
- What causes thyroid nodules to grow?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online