Doctor insights on:
Why Do Thyroid Levels Go Up And Down
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
I have hypo thyroidism, i was diagnosed with carpal tunnel in my hands from this, will it eventually go away?
Maybe.: Carpal tunnel syndrome is not related to your hypothyroid unless of course you were wildly out of control for a while. If this was the case you may get better with time. Otherwise, cts may go away if you wear splints regularly and take nsaid's and avoid wrist stress, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does thyroid go up and down?
- What causes the tsh level to go up and down without medication?
- What causes thyroid levels to jump up and down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hcg levels going up and down
- Why blood pressure goes up and down?
- Why do i bite my tongue when im a sleep and the pain wakes me up?
- Why do i have high levels of liver enzymes after the flu and fevers?
- Do tsh levels naturally go up and down?