Doctor insights on:
Why Do The Tops Of My Feet Hurt
Possible: Plantar fascitis. The condition you describe is known as post static dyskinesia...Or pain after periods of rest and then standing. One explanation is that the ligament contracts while you are sitting and then stretches when you stand and this stretching of the ligament causes the pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Early to rise Pain.: There are some conditions that have been attributed to painful feet in the morning. Because these conditions have different causes and affect different areas of the feet, it would be best to seek the opinion of a either a rheumatologist, orthopedic surgeon or podiatrist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do the tops of my feet itch?
- Why do the tops of my legs ache?
- Why do the soles of my feet hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do the bottom of my feet hurt?
- Why do the heels of my feet hurt?
- Why do the achilles tendon in my feet hurt?
- Why do my feet hurt in the morning?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free