Doctor insights on:
Why Do The Men Get Morning Sickness
Morning sickness: Unfortunately, this is an all to common occurrence in pregnancy especially in the first trimester. Things I have found helpful in my practice are: eating frequent small meals, having something like crackers before even arising from bed, drinking liquids whenever you can, vitamin B6 1/2 of a Unisom as needed up to 4 times a day. If these don't work then your OB can give you prescription medication ...Read more
Varies widely : Some have it alot. Some none at all. Some get it very early and some never do. There is not real normal for this. ...Read more
U may or may not get: It , some people do not get it , if u do mostpeople notice it around 5-6 weeks but could come later or earlier , in most people it usually is gone by 13- 14 weeks gestation. ...Read more
My morning sickness is really bad, it's hard to get any work done.. Is there anything i can take to make it better?
Options: Morning sickness is the reaction your body has to Hcg (pregnancy hormone). Some ppl get the same reaction to TSH if they're hyperthyroid. You can start getting nauseous at 4 wks, w/ peak symptoms at 6wks, usually stopping by mid-2nd trimester. Natural remedies are ginger (tea/candy), vit B6. Rx: Metoclopramide/Reglan, hydroxyzine, benadryl, phenergan, (promethazine) and zofran are all good methods to try. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do men get morning sickness when the women do?
- Why do you get morning sickness during pregnancy?
- Why do pregnant women have morning sickness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you get morning sickness every day?
- How often do you get morning sickness?
- Morning sickness symptoms men
- Causes of morning sickness in men
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online