Doctor insights on:
Why Do The Elderly Sleep So Much
Sleep: Regardless of age if a nap in the afternoon is needed it should be taken. As long as you wake up refreshed there is no need to be concerned. ...Read more
Should an elderly wiman sleep in a room with temp below 50 degrees when she is having respiroty problems, just got over pneumonia.
Sleep: Elderly people need the same amount of sleep in 24 hours just as normal adults. Although they have more altered homeostatic and circadian drives due to multiple factors. Not sure what the term polyphasic refers to exactly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 2 more doctor answers
Wikipedia: It would be surprising if wikipedia does not give you this information. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sleep: Your doctor needs to be informed. Might substitute with liquid form or crushed pill. ...Read more
Questions on end-of-life care at home: who approves it? Do they do autopsy? Who do you call if you find an elderly person died in sleep?
Difficult ?: If a person is found alone, it depends on the state, but in most states an autopsy is required and you should call 911 if the person is found dead alone. If a person desires to die at home, that is usually their choice if they are capable of making those decisions. If not and it is their desire and have advanced directives, then the decisions rest with their power of attorneys and finances. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i sleep so much all the time?
- Why do i sleep so much lately?
- Why do stroke victims sleep so much?
- Why do pregnant women sleep so much?
- Why do old people sleep so much?
- Why do i sleep so much and still feel tired?
- Why do my ears hurt so much when i try to swim to the bottom of the pool?
- Why do i keep sleeping so much?
- Talk to a geriatrician online for free