Doctor insights on:
Why Do Some Peoples Farts Stink More Than Others
Foul smelling feces: Could be a sign of intestinal infection or maldigestion. ...Read more
Not necessarily true: but if it were true, it would be due to the "owner" having acclimated to the smell (gotten used to it). ...Read more
Sure...: But so do I and i'm not pregnant! however, digestive problems of all minor sorts are not uncommon during pregnancy, so being excessively gassy certainly can fall into that category. Most moms-to-be can usually identify soem of the foods that cause their symptoms, so be aware of what you are eating and see if there are culprits you can identify - then try to avoid. ...Read more
I don't fart often - not that i'm complaining but I tend to burp a lot. Do people do more of 1 or the other? Thanks!
GERD?: If you have a lot of gas, gerd have to be ruled out. Gas comes out by burping or farting. It depends on what condition you have. Your md will explain. ...Read more
Why does it feel like im farting from my vagina? Its embarrassing when it happens around people, u never know its coming till it actually happens
When I pass gas (fart) it smells so bad that I am embarrassed if people are around. Is there anything I can do to prevent it from smelling so bad?
Passing excessivegas: I understand your discomfort. Avoid: Cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, artichokes, asparagus, brussels sprouts, Beans, legumes Prunes melons, , pears, Bran Fried and fatty foods. Carbonated drinks, fruit drinks, drinking through a straw Drink before meals. Eat and drink slowly. Take Dietary supplements such as Beano or Products containing Simethicone, See Physician if passing of gas continues ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are some people more likely to develop multiple fractures than others?
- Why are some people more likely to develop bruises than others?
- Why are some people more prone to alcoholism than others?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are some people more likely to develop chilblains than others?
- Why are some people more prone to hernias than others?
- Why are some people more likely to develop blighted ovum than others?
- Why do some babies have more gas than others?
- Why do some people need more fiber than others?