Doctor insights on:
Why Do Some People Sneeze In Triplets
Why do some people sneeze an pass gas at the same time, I that something I should be concerned about. It happened an hour ago?
Just happens: No cause for concernGet a more detailed answer ›
Please clarify: where the pain was located, the characteristic, severity and duration of pain so we can try to answer your question. Please provide additional info and re-ask. Take care. ...Read more
Find trigger first: Sneezing at night or in the morning is a common symptom for people with indoor allergies triggered by dust mite, animal dander, feather pillows or mold. Focus on triggers in the bedroom. Frequently there is nasal congestion and runny nose. An allergist can assist in finding the trigger, so a reasonable treatment plan can be offered. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do some people have little teeth?
- Why cant some people do pushups?
- Why do some people get boils?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do some people react differently to alcohol than others?
- Why do some people pick noses isnt that unsanitary and gross?
- Why do some people with inflammatory bowel disease relapse a lot?
- Why do some people develop emphysema when they smoke while others do not?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online