Doctor insights on:
Why Do Some Kids Have Tape Over One Of Their Eye Glasses Lens
Amblyopia/Strabismus: I agree with dr. Block that some kids have one "lazy" eye that needs to be made to work by occluding the "good" eye with tape, a patch, or drops. Vision therapy (VT) may or may not work to improve visual function, but prolonged attempts at VT may delay needed surgery if the eyes become misaligned. Any such patient needs to be seen by a pediatric ophthalmologist before therapy decisions are made. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can't be fixed: Scratches generally cannot be fixed without remaking the lenses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do some kids give in to peer pressure?
- Why do some kids get jra?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have eye strain when i wear glasses i usually wear contacts?
- Why do some people have little teeth?
- Why do some women have facial hair?
- Why do some women have heavy periods?
- Talk to a pediatrician online