Doctor insights on:
Why Do Some Guys Think It Is Cool To Have Pierced Ears
Takes long time: The regular ear piercing takes up to 8 weeks to heal, the cartilage piercing can take much longer, and you need to make sure that you clean and rotate earrings during all this time 2-3 times a day. If it has been longer than that, return to the place that did the piercing or go to your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Clean: Your piercer should provide you with instructions, but cleanliness is the key. Clean your hands prior to touching your ears and earrings. Clean the front and back of the earrings 2-3 times a day. Do not remove the earirings for 6 weeks, but twist them both directions in the ears 2-3 times a day. ...Read more
It needs to be: replaced asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
Please seek: medical attention for this.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do some people have little teeth?
- Why do some women have facial hair?
- Why do some women have heavy periods?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to open pierced ears that have closed?
- Why do people get their tongues pierced?
- Why do guys get pimples?
- Why do some women have periods while pregnant?
- Why do my pierced ears smell?