Doctor insights on:
Why Do Some Guys Think It Is Cool To Have Pierced Ears
Takes long time: The regular ear piercing takes up to 8 weeks to heal, the cartilage piercing can take much longer, and you need to make sure that you clean and rotate earrings during all this time 2-3 times a day. If it has been longer than that, return to the place that did the piercing or go to your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It needs to be: replaced asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
Clean: Your piercer should provide you with instructions, but cleanliness is the key. Clean your hands prior to touching your ears and earrings. Clean the front and back of the earrings 2-3 times a day. Do not remove the earirings for 6 weeks, but twist them both directions in the ears 2-3 times a day. ...Read more
Antibiotics: If this is newly pierced, you may consider removing the earrings. You need antibiotics to treat the infection. ...Read more
Please seek: medical attention for this.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is it dangerous to have an enlarged spleen?
- Why do i have red blotches on my face and it dry skin to?
- Why is my head sensitive to the touch when i have an ear infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have some dark red blood clots when you are on your period?
- I have scoliosis is it safe to do push ups
- Why is it important to have a healthy immune system?
- Is it safe to get a tattoo if you have an ear infection?
- Why do people think it is ok for kids to masturbate?