Doctor insights on:
Why Do Some Doctors Advise You To Take Baby Asprin For Chest Pains
A week now I have mild chest pain on the left to the point I grab my chest to massage and take aspirin it last 20 min. at times 2 pains at one time?
Better safe / sorrry: If you have chest discomfort which lasts for more than a few minutes and is concerning to you, you should seek immediate medical attention. There are many causes of chest pain and some are not serious but coronary syndromes and pulmonary emboli can be fatal so please get checked out right away. ...Read more
About a week I have mild chest pain on the left to the point I grab my chest try to massage area and take aspirin . It last 20 min.
Chest pain: Chest pain could be reflux but in anyone over age forty would consider cardiac and so would go to urgent care today to have it evaluated . Do you have shortness of breath when taking a deep breath/ Also have to consider clot which can be evaluated by d-dimer. But need to see urgent care / ER/ doctor today. ...Read more
My husband is having some chest pain and just took some NyQuil for his cold and hopefully to sleep. Is it ok for him to take an aspirin as well?
64 years old,pulse too fast to count,bp160/90,o2 90,smothering,chest pain,took baby aspirin,finally pulse 120,bp down,o2 up?
GO TO ER NOW: You need to go to the ER now. ...Read more
Can i take aspirin with irrigular heart beat .I have panic attacks that affect my life and take Xanax (alprazolam) when needed and always have chest pain.Help?
Aspirin not a: Problem but likely not a help either. Cognitive behavioral therapy would be very beneficial. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my cardiologist want me to take a baby asprin everyday?
- Why do some men take clomiphene tablets?
- Why do i always have chest pains?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do some doctors say lupus sle is a terminal disease?
- Why do doctors make you pee in a cup?
- Why do i have chest pains on the right side?
- Why do i get sharp pains in my chest?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free