Doctor insights on:
Why Do Scabies Itch After Treatment
Is there any treatment for scabies or i got skin itching with red streaks marks and after sometime time it goes ?Kindly suggest
I used 5% perm cream (scabies) as prescribed. After treatment, there is no more itching but there are a few water blisters on my fingers! any medication?
Hey doc, so I've had this "rash" for some time now. A few weeks actually. My friend had scabies and I was around him a day or two after treatment and then a week or two later I start itching on my legs ankles backs if my knees and nowhere else really. I t
Rash: Scabies is very contagious. You need to see your doctor for treatment with permethrine cream to apply as directed & repeat in 1 wk, also benadryl & hydrocortisone cream can alleviate the itching but permethrine cream is the main treatment. Wash clothes, towels & sheets in hot water & dryer. Use ironing as needed. Itching usually persists for a while after treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Side Effect: The topical scabies treatments do actually cause itching because they are irritating to the skin itself. You can try topical cortisone 1% as well as zyrtec antihistamine as needed for itching, then retreat with scabies treatment if not resolved within a week. Good Luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Dr said my daughter has scabies but without any treatment yet the rash has gotten better and she hasn't really been itching. What else could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you itch after scabies treatment?
- Still itching after scabies treatment
- Why do scabies itch at night?
- After scabies treatment how long does the itch last
- How long do scabies symptoms last after treatment?
- Does scabies itch after treatment?
- How long does scabies itch after treatment?
- Why do i go numb after sex?
- Talk to a dermatologist online