Doctor insights on:
Why Do Scabies Itch After Treatment
Is there any treatment for scabies or i got skin itching with red streaks marks and after sometime time it goes ?Kindly suggest
I am stil feeling itching and new red rashes after permitherin treatment for scabies, is this normal? Worried it hasn't worked!
Repeat: You may have torepeat it (as instructed). Remember to was your linens in hot water. ...Read more
I used 5% perm cream (scabies) as prescribed. After treatment, there is no more itching but there are a few water blisters on my fingers! any medication?
Hey doc, so I've had this "rash" for some time now. A few weeks actually. My friend had scabies and I was around him a day or two after treatment and then a week or two later I start itching on my legs ankles backs if my knees and nowhere else really. I t
Rash: Scabies is very contagious. You need to see your doctor for treatment with permethrine cream to apply as directed & repeat in 1 wk, also benadryl & hydrocortisone cream can alleviate the itching but permethrine cream is the main treatment. Wash clothes, towels & sheets in hot water & dryer. Use ironing as needed. Itching usually persists for a while after treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you itch after scabies treatment?
- Still itching after scabies treatment
- Why do scabies itch at night?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do scabies symptoms last after treatment?
- Does scabies itch after treatment?
- How long does scabies itch after treatment?
- Why do i go numb after sex?
- Talk to a dermatologist online