Doctor insights on:
Why Do Patients Often Develop Tracheomalacia After Cardiac Surgery
Very rare: Patients do not often develop tracheomalacia after heart surgery. It is very rare for that to happen. When it does occur it is related to prolonged need for a ventilator and a breathing tube that is inverted prior to surgery. Usualy that tube is removed immediately after surgery of 4-6 hours later. If it is needed for more than 10-14 days then a tracheostomy is done to prevent such problems. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Standard dose: as starting point is 0.375mcg/kg/min IVGet a more detailed answer ›
No need to: No need to.Get a more detailed answer ›
Where do you check to verify if cardiologistor vascular sergon has large or extensive experience in robotic cardiac surgery.?
My father who is of 75 years old have Hydrocele and he won't able to do a surgery as he had two cardiac surgery in past. Is there any way to cure it?
Here are some...: Glad to see you father reaching high age. Unfortunately, aging comes along many unwanted illnesses which are not curable but manageable, Clinically, most of scrotal swelling from hydrocele requires no Rx as long as being okay mentally and physically. If needed to be treated but not suitable to be done under anesthesia, most of hydrocelectomy could be done under local anesthesia... More? Ask Doc.. ...Read more
My mom on warfarin, and admitted to do a cardiac surgery.. They stop warfarin and replace it by heparin .. What is the reason for that?
How long after cardiac bypass surgery should a patient expect to feel as well as prior to the surgery?
Tired of paying for lifestyle choices. What is typical weight of a patient who requires triple cardiac bypass surgery?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Patients develop tracheomalacia cardiac
- Why do cancer patients often develop endocrine disorders?
- Why do cancer patients develop endocrine disorders?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why would seroma develop after open heart surgery?
- Do patients have an appetite after gallbladder surgery?
- Developing a rash 24 hours after cardiac catheterization
- Are patients often given an antidepressant after leg amputation?
- Talk to a cardiologist online