Doctor insights on:
Why Do Ovarian Cysts Cause Bloating
Inflammation: Ovarian cysts may cause the feeling of bloating. This may be due to fluid leaking from the cysts and pelvic inflammation as a result of the cysts. Inflammation will cause swelling and fluid accumulation. Should have a pelvic ultrasound to evaluate the size/quality of the cysts. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Feels like my ovaries r a computer and my cysts r a virus. Why do ovarian cysts cause pregnancy symptoms like bloating, weight gain & breast soreness?
Pelvic/Transvag sono on 8/22 showed partially ruptured ovarian cyst with small amount of free fluid. Would this cause bloating and abdominal fullness?
2 weeks &menses don't stop,secod weeks they are brown &black clots.pain in pelvic&back,vomiting,dizziness,bloating&gases. Is a5,5cm ovarian cyst cause?
Maybe: The cyst may be producing greater amounts of estrogen, but other things /causes need to be checked. Your profile says you are 62 years old - if that's the case then you need to see a doctor and have a sonogram & biopsy (at a minimum). I would need more history to give a better assessment about the causes. In most cases, a "simple" 5.5cm cyst has a good chance of going away on its own; 62yrs:worrie ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do ovarian cysts cause bloating?
- Do ovarian cysts cause bloating and gas?
- Do ovarian cysts cause bloating and weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an ovarian cyst cause bloating?
- Can ovarian cysts cause bloating?
- Why do ovarian cysts cause pain during intercourse?
- Can ovarian cysts cause abdominal bloating?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free