Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Thighs Ache
What to do if I have aches in upper and outside thigh, don't know where from so should I use icy rubs or my electric 10's unit ?
I've been having intermittent deep dull aching pain in the front of my thigh for the past several months. Hurts w/ activity and rest but worse @ night?
SIJ: Mid-30's fem c/o chronic unilateral anterior thigh pain; especially on sleep surface. This sx pattern compatible w. pain radiation from pelvic girdle, a bony ring, as ground force of sleep surface translates around ring to loosest sacroiliac joint; whereat ligament strain elicits pain generation. Lumbar pain generation is ameliorated by lying; as is that of spastic thigh muscle. See Osteopath. ...Read more
My upper right thigh has been aching for the past 2 days. I have tried to strech it out vigorously, but it doesn't feel any better. I need help fast!
Hip/back/bursa: Hip pain generally causes pain in the groin, your pain could be coming from your hips (arthritis, tendonitis). Pain on the outer upper thighs could be pain from bursitis or referred pain from your lumbar spine. See your doctor for a thorough exam and evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I contracted flu a, the symptoms are now gone for about 5 days. My thighs though still ache some. Is it normal to still have some aches after the flu?
My thighs have been aching for the past 2 days. It feels like a sprain. Every step I make I feel like I'm about to fall. How can I stop it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my thighs ache all the time?
- Why do my thighs ache after exercise?
- Why do my legs ache during my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my breasts ache when i sleep with no bra?
- Why do my legs ache when i go to sleep?
- Why do my arms ache at night?
- Why do my legs ache when i lay down?
- Why do my thighs ache at night?