Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Ovaries Hurt So Much
Several reasons: Pain in your lower abdomen, or pelvis, could be from your ovaries; but it could also be from other parts of your body (uterus, bladder, intestines etc.) or other conditions. Finding out why you are having pain really requires evaluation by your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can't tell you: the cause with the available information.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hurts to walk, ovaries hurt me, I have a severe yeast infection but am on antibitocs and Monistat for it, why do ovaries hurt so much?
Not your ovaries.: Ovaries do not hurt and are not the likely cause of your pain. See your family doctor and have the issue evaluated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my joints hurt so much?
- Why do my breast hurt so much?
- Why do my wrists hurt so much after lifting weights?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my period hurt so much?
- Why do my ears hurt so bad?
- Why do my eyes tear so much?
- Why do my breast itch so much?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free