Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Muscles Ache When I Have The Flu
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
I got my flu shot this year, but i've gotten sick and my symptoms include muscle aches and fever. Is it possible I have the flu?
Yes: Yes, it is possible. Ultimately the purpose for the flu shot is not to prevent the flu, rather it is to prevent you from dying from the flu or flu related illnesses. That said, the flu shot does reduce risk of getting the flu and often makes the bout less severe if you do get it. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My heart rate is over 100 BPM and back muscle are aching IV had a cough for a while now but easing off not sure if I have the flu cause no temp
Does sound like flu: Take your temperature after 4 pm (when fever shows itself). Use an ear or temple device or, if you use an oral thermometer, be sure not to eat or drink for 30 minutes beforehand. It's possible that you had a fever a week ago and that you're on the tail-end of this illness when fever has resolved. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Why would I be achy everywhere like I have the flu? I'm not sick or have a fever, just muscle aches everywhere. Negative back and neck MRI.
Still could be flue: body ache is a sign of viral illness, flue is the most common, negative fever or other flue symptoms ,will not rule out flue, of course it could be other and hydration. the virus adsorbed our fluid like a sponge. that will create the body ache. body ache could be a symptoms for Lyme disease ,specially if you spent a lot of time outdoors. could be a side effect of anti cholesterol medicine. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have the flu fever, muscle aches, stuffy nose, and i'm in wi. Where do I get tested to see what vaccine i need?
I have had the flu for the past 8 days. I am feeling better just a little tired. I am experiencing severe leg muscle pain and knee joint aches?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my body ache when i have the flu?
- Why do i have a lump on the side of my foot that hurts when i walk?
- Why am i having bone aches does the flu do cause bone aches?
- Why do i always have trouble breathing when the wind is blowing in my face?
- Why do my eyes burn at the end of the day when i have my contact lenses on?
- Why do my muscles tremble like a leaf when i do the slightest effort with them?
- Why do my muscles ache when i am sick?
- Why do my eyes ache when i have a cold?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free