Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Legs Feel Cold
My legs feel cold and tingle some toes feel numb blood sugar 101 , I have kidney stones, low stomach acid and hypothyroid 7 mm stone in ?
Leg pain: If your legs feel cold and you have hypothyroidism, ask your physician (p) to check your TSH to make sure your dose of levothyroid is appropriate. If not, you may need a higher dose. If it is, have your p order an arterial profile exam of your legs to see if you do not have peripheral artery disease (pad). If you have pad, have your p refer you for therapy. Speak to your p about your other issues. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is there anything other than a circulatory issue that can cause the leg to feel cold to the touch?
Circulation: If one leg is consistently cold and you cannot easily warm it and especially if you have pain in that leg while exercising, then there might be a problem with blood flow which can be quite dangerous. You should see your family doctor right away especially if you have a history of diabetes or clotting abnormalities. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Pain running down my starting at my glut thru my ham string, and then my lower leg goes number and feel cold.
I'm 17 and this morning my legs started to randomly hurt. I also feel cold and can't seem to warm up. What could casuse this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my arms and legs feel heavy?
- Why do my legs feel weak and shaky?
- Why do my legs feel tight?
- Why do my legs feel tired all the time?
- Why do my legs always feel tired?
- Why do my legs feel weak?
- Why do my legs ache and feel heavy?
- Why do my arms and legs feel weak?
- Why do my legs feel cold inside?