Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Legs Ache When I Get Ill
Why do my legs ache when sitting or lying still for long periods. I gets better with movement or tensing muscles. My feet get very cold if relevant.
See below : 1. Potassium, magnesium, minerals , vitamin deficiency. 2. Caffeine & alcohol. 3. Drug side effect like antidepressants, cholestrol drugs and others. 4.Lack of exercise. 5. Constipation/irregular bowel movement. 6. Poor dietary habits. 7. Sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome. 8. Lack of adequate good sleep. 9. High stress level 10.Back pain. See if any applies. ...Read more
Why do my legs ache in the evening and mornings my cholestral medicine has been changed three times and the ache is still there
May be no from meds: May be it is not related to your cholesterol meds and there may be another cause for it you need a comrehensive exam and blood test to find the cause meanwhile ask your doctor if it is ok to stop the statins he/she has prescrbed to see if there is any relationship with statins and your leg pains. ...Read more
Lactic acid : There are two main reasons why legs ache after too much of alcohol. One, alcohol intake increases the content of Lactic Acid in your body. Excessive build up of Lactic Acid in your body can lead to cramps or pain in your muscles. Two, alcohol leads to dehydration. Your body ends up falling short on electrolytes, and you tend to experience muscle pain or cramps. www.buzzle.com/articles/legs-ache-af. ...Read more
Blood flow: Could be circulatory issue...See your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my legs ache when i lay down?
- Why do my legs get hot when i sleep?
- Why do my legs ache when i wake up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get pain down my legs when i get cramps?
- Why do my legs get smaller when i lose weight?
- Why do my legs ache when i bedded down?
- Why do my legs ache when i run?
- Why do my legs hurt when i get sick?