Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Knees Hurt In The Cold
Why do my knees hurt in the cold immediately after I enter a warmer area than outside? I am young and athletic with no prior major knee injuries.
Many times an area-: -that's very cold is suddenly warmed it is uncomfortable. I ride a Harley & in cold weather my hands get almost frozen. I learned my lesson fast. Tried to warm them under warm water and the pain was horrible. Slow warming up is the best. In your case it's the same, but just not able to do slowly. ...Read more
My knees hurt when it rains and gets cold, and at times i can't bend them, they also crack really loud what should I do? I banged my knees of sidewalk when i was 2, I've also had fluid in the knees constantly, i tore a muscle in my leg about 4 years ago,
44y old 4weeks pregnant lower abdominal pain legs and knees hurt headache always feeling cold had to wear woolen socks all the time tire fast?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my hands wake me up in the middle of night hurting?
- Why do my hands hurt in the morning?
- Why do my legs hurt from the knee down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my lungs hurt in the morning?
- Causes of finger numbness in the cold
- Why do i sometimes have pain in my lower leg but not any pain above the knee?
- Why do my heels hurt in the morning?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free