Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Inr Levels Drop When Im Stressed
Stress affects most people in some way. Acute (sudden, short-term) stress leads to rapid changes throughout the body. Almost all body systems (the heart and blood vessels, immune system, lungs, digestive system, sensory organs, and brain) gear up to meet perceived danger. These stress responses could prove beneficial in a critical, life-or-death situation. Over time, however, repeated stressful situations put a strain on the body that may contribute to physical and psychological problems. Chronic (long-term) stress can have real health consequences and should be addressed like any other health concern. Fortunately, research is showing that lifestyle changes and stress-reduction techniques can help people learn ...Read more
Anything above 1.5: The inr is a measure of how "thin" the blood is, typically due to the use of prescription blood thinners such as Coumadin (warfarin). A normal inr is 1.0. Anything above that is abnormal. For people on coumadin, the typical goal inr is 2.5 to 4.0 depending on the particular condition it is being used for. ...Read more
INR: Inr is a measure of clotting involving factors which we block with the drug warfarin. When the inr is high the factors are being blocked and clotting is inhibited. Usually we aim for an inr of 2 to 3 times standard. Sometimes we aim higher. If not on warfarin then the liver may be damaged causing the factors to be low. ...Read more
This is in the : Range of 2-3 which is most common therapeutic target range. What are you being treated for? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What will cause the inr level to drop?
- What causes inr levels to drop?
- Why do i pig out when im in my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get headaches when im on my period?
- Why do my eyes always water when im in school?
- Why do my eyes sting when im tired?
- Why do my joints crack when im lifting weights?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free