Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Hands Tingle When I Sleep
Want to know if I should be concerned about tingling in my left leg if I'm sitting on the toilet or sleep & my arms & hands tingle also when I sleep?
A couple thoughts: It could be due to the positon of your arms while sleeping. Try changing. Avoid arms over the head and lying on the arms or keeping arms bent at elbow. Otherwise, you may have a conditon called carpal tunnel syndrome. It often manifests when going to be. Google this! there is treatment. Read my posts elsewhere and those of others. Could be a neck condtion as well. I would rec to get check. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Why do my fingers and hands tingle/go numb while I am sleeping? This has been going on for a year.
Anxiety, see a PCP: Anxiety symptoms are not a sign of illness, they are the mind's ability to produce the "flight or fight" response which gives rise to many physiological changes include chest pains, parasthesia, dry mouth, aphasia, tremor and sweating. Depending on the cause of your anxiety symptoms, your health care provider can recommend appropriate treatment and Vicodin is not one of them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Symptoms- during sleep- hands tingle, forearm pain, upper arm pain, lately more tricep pain. Symtoms vary often. Neck pain some days -MRI was ok?
Does nitrofuratoin make your nerves more sensitive? Sometimes my hands tingle a little. I have been taking it since Friday night. 100mg 4Xday for 7d
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my left hand tingle when i sleep?
- Why do my feet and hands tingle while i am sleeping?
- Why do my hands get cold and tingly when i exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my hands fall asleep when i'm sleeping?
- Why do my hands get numb when i sleep?
- Why do my hands fall asleep when i sleep?
- Why do my hands hurt when i sleep?
- Talk to a occupational medicine specialist online for free