Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Hands Hurt After Swimming
Natural response: During and after vigorous exercise, the heart works to pump blood to the more important parts of the body, like the brain and the muscles that are working. To do that, the blood vessels in the extremities will tighten allowing blood to be shunted to the parts noted above, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many possibilities.: There are many possible answers to your question depending on what sports, and what is your age, sex, body build and fitness level. If you are older (or younger) you may have some arthritis or you may simply not be in appropriate condition for the sport you are participating in. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many conditiond: Go to see you dr.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do sutures on my hand hurt more at night?
- Why do the heels of my feet and the palms of my hands hurt?
- Why do my hands hurt in the morning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fell out of bed and hit my head
- My knees hurt after i ride a recumbent bike
- Why do my lungs hurt after exercise?
- My elbow hurts after working out my biceps
- Why do my breasts hurt after my period?