Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Hands Always Go Numb
Which part?: The most common reason for this would be carpal tunnel in which case your 1st 3 or 4 fingers would go numb. Try a carpal tunnel splint at night for a while. It is possible you might need an injection in your wrist. See a pmr doctor or orthopedic surgeon. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What does ot mean if hands always go numb and is worst while laying down as if somebody is sitting on your arms?
My hands and feet constant go numb for no reason. And I am also always tired. Is there anything common causing this?
See your doctor: Lack of energy can come from a variety of situations. Dehydration (not drinking at least 5 cups of water a day), lack of sleep/poor sleep, skipping meals, stress, sleep apnea/snoring, chronic sinus problems, caffeine withdrawal, chronic illness (such as anemia) or allergies can cause low energy. See your doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have constant very red hands never goes bk to my normal color hands always cold & every morning i wake up hands numb what is this can I GT medicin?
My hands and feet keep going numb and tingling lately I have a curved spine and always have a pinched nerve will this lead to me being paralyzed?
I have always had recurring b/p but recently my two outside toes on both feet and the same fingers on both hands go numb and tingling. What 2 do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my hands go numb when i'm sleeping?
- Why do my hands go numb while sleeping?
- Why do my hands and legs go numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my hands and feet go numb?
- Why do my arms and hands go numb and ache when boss dumps load of typing on me?
- Why do my arms and hands go numb?
- Why do my hands and fingers go numb?
- Why do my hands go numb when i sleep?