Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Hands Always Go Numb
My hands and feet constant go numb for no reason. And I am also always tired. Is there anything common causing this?
See your doctor: Lack of energy can come from a variety of situations. Dehydration (not drinking at least 5 cups of water a day), lack of sleep/poor sleep, skipping meals, stress, sleep apnea/snoring, chronic sinus problems, caffeine withdrawal, chronic illness (such as anemia) or allergies can cause low energy. See your doctor. ...Read more
I have constant very red hands never goes bk to my normal color hands always cold & every morning i wake up hands numb what is this can I GT medicin?
My hands and feet keep going numb and tingling lately I have a curved spine and always have a pinched nerve will this lead to me being paralyzed?
I have always had recurring b/p but recently my two outside toes on both feet and the same fingers on both hands go numb and tingling. What 2 do?
My nerves are sosensitive. Legs go numb from sitting cross legged, feet always tingling numb, hands/arms sometimes help?
See details: Have you seen a neurologist and had EMGs and MRIs done? If not, do so. There are several possibilities. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my hands go numb when i'm sleeping?
- Why do my hands go numb while sleeping?
- Why do my hands and legs go numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my hands and feet go numb?
- Why do my arms and hands go numb and ache when boss dumps load of typing on me?
- Why do my arms and hands go numb?
- Why do my hands and fingers go numb?
- Why do my hands go numb when i sleep?