Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Fingers Hurt After Swimming
Many possibilities.: There are many possible answers to your question depending on what sports, and what is your age, sex, body build and fitness level. If you are older (or younger) you may have some arthritis or you may simply not be in appropriate condition for the sport you are participating in. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Natural response: During and after vigorous exercise, the heart works to pump blood to the more important parts of the body, like the brain and the muscles that are working. To do that, the blood vessels in the extremities will tighten allowing blood to be shunted to the parts noted above, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my hands hurt after swimming?
- Why do my finger joints hurt?
- Why do my joints in my fingers hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my fingers and toes hurt?
- Why do my shoulders hurt after surgery?
- Why do my breast hurt after my period?
- Why do my lungs hurt after exercise?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free