Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Fingers Feel Tingly
Wait: If this happens briefly then there is no need for treatment. If the symptoms persist or keep the recurring for weeks and months, then you need to see a neurologist. You probably will need your EMG study. ...Read more
Seek out a: Neurologist for a full exam and other testing ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my fingers and toes tingle?
- Why do my fingers tingle and go numb?
- Why do my feet feel hot and tingly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my toes tingle and feel numb?
- Why do my hands and feet feel tingly?
- Why do my hands feel tingly?
- Why do my legs feel tingly?
- Why do my fingers feel numb and tingly?