Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Feet Get Hot After I Eat
After drinking a few bourbons the bottom of my feet get hot red & so itchy I have to scratch them. Why is this?
With lupus, i don't get rash after out in sun- i get solid red hot on my feet, then next day get flu-ish aches. Can lupus symptoms vary in this way?
Lupus: Not all patients present with the text book description of any condition. If your have other signs and symptoms and positive serological test for lupus and getting this kind of reaction to sun exposure, then yes it is possible your body reacts this way to sun exposure from lupus. ...Read more
After walking in very hot weather in socks/sandals my feet tingle and get this vibration feeling . . I have p.O.T syndrome; is this from blood pooling?
Possibly: That is a difficult question but it is possible. Pots is a complicated syndrome. How wass this diagnosed in you and are you on any medications for it? ...Read more
A topical cream: Epsom salt soaks in luke- warm water before you go to bed at night, can really help sooth your feet. Applying a foot cream with peppermint or menthol in it can also cool your feet down. Biofreeze has a nice cooling effect as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my feet get hot when i drink alcohol?
- Why do i get a pain in my left side after i eat?
- Why do i get mucus in my throat after eating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get muscle cramps in the arches of my feet at night?
- Why do i get water blisters on my feet?
- Why do i get cramps after my period?
- Why do my legs get hot when i sleep?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online