Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Feet Feel Like They Are On Fire
Why do the bottom of my feet burn so bad, they don't itch or nothing like that they just feel like im standing on hot coals?
Neuropathy: Best to find out the etiology if possible. ...Read more
Wear low heels.: Sounds like you may have plantar fasciitis and possibly a tight gastrocnemius muscle/tendon. Avoid going barefoot, wearing flip flops , or any flats (sandals, bedroom shoes, etc.) and wear low heeled shoes to reduce the strain on your calves and plantar fascia. If this doesn't help, see a podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have these blister like bumps only on my palms they are itchy and they hurt. They get really hard like calluses and won't go away?
Please seek: dermatologic evaluation for accurate assessment and treatment plan. Take care. ...Read more
My fingertips feel like I burnt them . They are red and almost feel like blisters will come out on them. I haven't touched anything hot either.
Why do my hands feel like they are burning up? It feels like my hands have a fever. It leaves itchy red bumps. They do tend to hurt when i touch them.
The tops of my husbands hands and feet are burning. They are not warm or red but they feel like they are on fire. What could this be?
I have these dark bumps on the tips of my toes and they make my feet look really dark they don't hurt or anything but I have no idea what they are ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My feet feel like they are on fire
- It feels like my feet are on fire
- Why do i feel like my stomach feel like its on fire sometimes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my stomach feel like it is on fire?
- My legs feel like they are on fire
- My hands feel like they are on fire
- Feel like my stomach is on fire
- Why do my hands feel like they are on fire?