Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Eyes Water When I Go Outside
They are dry: It is likely that your eyes are drying out during the night and they are making a flood of tears to re-wet themselves upon awakening. Use a night-time lubricating ointment or gel at bedtime to reduce the awaking tears. ...Read more
Allergies?: Do you have allergies that may be irritating your eyes and making them water? There are eye drops that can help stop the reaction to allergies. Are you sensitive to light? Sunglasses may help that too. But the biggest thing is to figure out the cause of the tearing and fix that. ...Read more
My eyes have always been sensitive, and water alot, its worse when i go outside. I end up with gunk and stringy sleep in my eyes.How can I make it go?
What can I put on raw skin around outside corner of eyes from them constantly watering . Skin hurts from being moist all the time?
Eyelid Dermatitis: Can develop on the eyelid skin as well as other parts of your body. You can treat this with a lubricating ointment which can be found otc in the same section as other eye care products. Alternatively, you can use a small amount of vaseline. It's very thick but can be really effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should not: Don't know why your eyes do this. This is not typical. ...Read more
What could be going on with me? I had a hard cough for about 3 weeks now, i cough so hard my eyes would water & i unrinate on myself at the same time.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my eyes always water when im in school?
- Why do my feet go numb when i work out?
- Why do my feet go numb when i run?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my toes go numb when i sleep?
- Why do my feet go numb when i walk?
- Why do my toes go numb when i walk?
- Why do my legs go numb when i sleep?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free