Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Eyes Turn Red And Watery When I Use Makeup Or Eye Shadow
While wearing makeup and contacts my eyes become watery and a white pus forms. I wake up with crust around my eyes, puffy eyelids and red eyes. What?
Is it normal for my eyes to burn really bad, be watery, and turn red while I am starting to get sick?
Not infrequent!: Make sure you drink lots of fluids and keep hydrated! ...Read more
I had a reaction to eye makeup in jan. My eyelids got red& swollen.Ever since thenmy eyelids turn red when i wear eyeshadow.What will heal my eyelid
What does my friend have if he has a runny nose, sneezing alot, his eyes are watery and turn red sometimes and a headache ? Maybe a fever too?
Is it OK to use eye makeup(eyeliner, Eye shadow) when you have Dry Eye Síndrome? Ir is it best not to use it?
Can wearing eye shadow and eye makeup cause changes in the colour of the eyelid? Can makeup cause vitiligo? Is wearing makeup daily bad for skin?
Not that i know of: As far I know, the answer to all those question is no. Wearing makeup can definitely cause irritation, cogged pores etc. but if you are not having a problem then you are probably ok. I would recommend talking to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon (like myself) to get on a good skin care regimen if you are concerned. ...Read more
Woken up with a dark red mark above my eyelid (where you would put eye shadow). Is this something that will go away on its own? Please help.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eyes turn red makeup eye shadow
- Why do eyes turn red when crying?
- Why do my eyes get watery when i look at people?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my eyes turn red?
- Is it normal for my eyes to get watery when i make eye contact?
- Why do my hands turn red when they are below heart level?
- Why does my face turn red when i work out?
- Talk to a dermatologist online