Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Ears Hurt So Much When I Try To Swim To The Bottom Of The Pool
Pressure change: The pressure of the water against the air in the outside of your ear drum becomes so high it causes pain. Holding your nose and blowing air into the middle ear equalizes the pressure between the outside of the drum and inside instantly stopping here pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have asthma it hurts to talk breath lay down my ears hurt and my throat feels swollen and sore i take advair 250/50 it also hurt at bottom of lung?
Pressure barometric : Pressure, temp can influence each other This may be part of the explanation You can ask your physician to see if anything is happening in you ears when you are examined. ...Read more
Probably not ears: There are many structures at the side of the face besides the ears. Bending over should not cause any ear pressure or pain. You may have referred pain from the jaw joint or possibly pain in the neck referred to the side of the face. If an ENT doctor can document that the ear drum, middle ear, and ear canal are normal, you will then rule out the ear as a source of your pain. ...Read more
Eustachian tube: The tube that drains mucous from your middle ear is likely swollen. It can open and close when you chew or "pop" your ear and such maneuvers allow the air in and the pressure change can be uncomfortable. This will usually resolve over time as the swelling goes down.Ibuprofen should help for the pain.If it in not improving gradually, have it checked. ...Read more
Why do my ears hurt sometimes? It feels like an earache but I don't think it is. It also hurts my ears when I swallow and bite down.
Why do my ears hurt when I drink hot drinks? I've been checked for an ear infection but I don't have one. Tge insides of my ears hurt
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i get raised whelps on my back and it is hot to the touch and hurts?
- What exercise can i do to make my hips stop hurting when i walk on the treadmill?
- Why does it hurt so bad when i try to frip something with my hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does my liver hurting have anything to do with the amount of medication i take?
- Why is my baby having so much trouble latching when i try to nurse her?
- Why do top of feet hurt when i wake up in the morning?
- Why does my right ear hurt when i touch it on the back side?
- Why do i have a lump on the side of my foot that hurts when i walk?