Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Breasts Feel Tender
Estrogen. But...: Sore breasts after your period relates to your body producing estrogen. But, if you have abnormal breast tenderness before, during or after your cycle then you may be producing too little Progesterone or too much estrogen. Since you are obviously concerned and this is not normal for you, the best advice for you is to schedule an appointment with your gynecologist soon. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I haven't gotten my period in almost two months. My breasts feel tender and I have cramps. I haven't been sexually active either. What's going on?
Why do my breasts feel very hot, sore, and swollen? My period isn't due for another 12 days and i never had intercourse. I've never felt this before.
My breasts feel very heavy and tender after I sit up from lying down. Its very painful. They're always tender anyway. What could this be?
Had a hyst 9/11/13. Ovaries remain. My breasts are tender and i feel really emotional..What could this be?
hormonal imbalance: I would suggest you have your hormone levels checked. Make sure you ask for an extensive panel. I have had great results with patients with bioidentical hormone replacement therapy via pellet insertion. Please visit us at www.Doctorscotts.Com for more info. Being emotional can be one of the manifestations of hormonal imbalance! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Due now but breasts been tender for about a week..I feel very emotional...but ive miscarried twice in the last 18 months n just hoping to soon..??
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my breast feel heavy?
- Why do my ovaries feel tender during ovulation?
- Why do my breasts feel heavy?
- Why do my breasts feel sore?
- Why do my breast feel like they are burning?
- Why do i feel pain in my breast?
- Why do my nipples hurt and around that area my breast is tender?
- Why do my nipples feel sore but im not pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free