Doctor insights on:
Why Do My Breasts Feel Tender
Estrogen. But...: Sore breasts after your period relates to your body producing estrogen. But, if you have abnormal breast tenderness before, during or after your cycle then you may be producing too little Progesterone or too much estrogen. Since you are obviously concerned and this is not normal for you, the best advice for you is to schedule an appointment with your gynecologist soon. ...Read more
I haven't gotten my period in almost two months. My breasts feel tender and I have cramps. I haven't been sexually active either. What's going on?
Why do my breasts feel very hot, sore, and swollen? My period isn't due for another 12 days and i never had intercourse. I've never felt this before.
Varies : Everyone's breasts are different. There is no normal. Depends on your size, weight, body type and many other factors. ...Read more
Hormonal?: Sounds like either premenstrual or early pregnancy symptoms. Why not take a pregnancy test if that is a risk. If the symptoms don't go away and you are not pregnant call your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my breast feel heavy?
- Why do my ovaries feel tender during ovulation?
- Why do my breasts feel heavy?
- Why do my breasts feel sore?
- Why do my breast feel like they are burning?
- Why do i feel pain in my breast?
- Why do my nipples hurt and around that area my breast is tender?
- Why do my nipples feel sore but im not pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free