Doctor insights on:
Why Do Mens Get Sick When The Woman Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Maybe!: Many painting products are toxic and can potentially cause harm. Painting in a home is likely better left to other non-pregnant people. If you must, use of a mask during painting is suggested. Be sure the room is well ventilated during and after painting, and if possible use low-fume and rapid drying materials. Also, be sure to avoid direct skin contact with the paint as much as possible. ...Read more
Someone told me about bone marrow pregnancies and how men are now useless, and i wondered, could a woman take her own marrow and get pregnant?
Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant immediately after sex if the man tries on purpose to get you pregnant?
Here are some...: If coitus takes place at right time in right way under right circumstances; conception will surely occur; right time is around ovulation; right way is inseminating in the vagina; right circumstances are okay in sperm count, motility, & compatibility between semen and vaginal fluid. So, focus on these details. More? Seek professional counseling timely. Best wishes... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Very little relation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can a woman get pregnant from a toilet seat with wiped off semen after a man ejaculated 6 hours before she uses the toilet seat?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do men get sick when they get a woman pregnant?
- Why do men get morning sickness when the women do?
- Why do my legs hurt when i get sick?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get dizzy when i walk in the sun?
- Why do i get the hiccups when i eat raw carrots?
- Why do i get the hiccups when i eat carrots?
- Why do the men get morning sickness?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online