Doctor insights on:
Why Do Mens Get Sick When The Woman Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Very little relation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant immediately after sex if the man tries on purpose to get you pregnant?
Here are some...: If coitus takes place at right time in right way under right circumstances; conception will surely occur; right time is around ovulation; right way is inseminating in the vagina; right circumstances are okay in sperm count, motility, & compatibility between semen and vaginal fluid. So, focus on these details. More? Seek professional counseling timely. Best wishes... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends.: Anytime a naked penis is near a naked vagina, pregnancy is possible, especially if there is any penetration, even without ejaculation. Also, the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease exists, too. See a doctor and get checked for both pregnancy and infections. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do men get sick when they get a woman pregnant?
- Do men have symptoms when a woman is pregnant?
- Why do my legs hurt when i get sick?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get diarrhea when i'm sick?
- When is it possible for a woman to get pregnant
- When is it easier for a woman to get pregnant
- When is it likely for a woman to get pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online