Doctor insights on:
Why Do Men Have Nipples
Because...: Human babies are mammals, and so babies have nipples. Some grow up to be women with breasts and nipples. Others grow up to be men with nipples (and sometimes a little bit of breast tissue under the nipple). In other words, "that's just the way you're made". It also means men can get breast cancer on rare occasions. ...Read more
Embryology: As the fertilized egg develops there's a time where the fetus is neither male or female. Then genetics kicks in and the right hormones grow the proper gender. This is why some males during teens get small breast buds - slight female tissue left over. Simplistic testicles in males - ovaries in females. It's fascinating we all turn out reasonably ok thru this complex process! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embryology ...Read more
Yes, ...: A full blown sexual arousal will bring about the response to all parts of body, noticeably to all designated sexual tissues and organs including breasts and their nipples, but such change is not visible by usual naked eyes because of its minute degree of change. Just for curiosity, would you tell me why you ask this Qs? Usually, I like to spare valuable time to deal with something practical... ...Read more
Maybe: Personal preference. Can be augmented by plastic surgeon. ...Read more
Of course men care.: Your best bet is to get it fixed.See a well reputed plastic surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a white spot on one of my nipples?
- Why do married men have affairs?
- Why do my nipples itch?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have small boobs but huge nipples why
- Why have my nipples turned white?
- Why do men at age 59 sometime can not have sex?
- Why do men have rectal bleeding after lifting heavy weights?
- Why do males have nipples?