Doctor insights on:
Why Do Low Carb Diets Cause Bad Breath Is There A Way To Fix This Without Loading On Carbs
Yes: Low carb diets are rich in proteins. Odor producing bacteria in your mouth love proteins , so they multiply... Sometimes rinse with diluted peroxide (1:1) may help. If not - find a dentist who can do "full mouth detox" we do it exclusively in our breath center in calabasas, ca. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: But theoretically when you eat lots of protein instead of just carbs you are making your kidneys work a little harder. I do not think there are any studies in humans which say you will have any consequences. In animals it is true that less protein and calories makes them live longer. But this is very controversial. ...Read more
- When you go on a low carb diet do you tend to urinate more
- Im on a low carb no sugar diet can this cause night sweats being really sleepy
- What vitamins do i need to take if i am on a low carb diet?
- How bad is pizza on a low carb diet?
- Why is a low carb diet bad for your health?
- Is there a way to get rid of a lump on my eyelid without surgery?
- Is there a way to prevent weight gain after a very low calorie diet?
- Is there a way to get rid of fatty deposits on my arms without surgery?
- How long does it take your body to start burning fat on a low carb diet?
- How to get roughage while on a low carb and low fat diet?