Doctor insights on:
Why Do Loud Noises Give Me A Headache
This is common: Many people with headache disorders are sensitive to loud noise. Loud noise can intensify existing headaches or cause new ones. The physiologic mechanisms are not fully understood. Changes in air pressure from sound waves is part of the cause but probably not the whole answer. ...Read more
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
Sometimes: Very loud music, listened to on a regular basis can gradually damage hearing so that over the years your high pitched tones and eventually medium tones will diminish. Keep all noises at a comfortable level. This is why ear protection is now a standard item in noisy industrial environments. Headaches are also caused by loud noises including music. ...Read more
Loud noises &crying from my kids gives me a headache & pinches a nerve in my fore head.It makes me mad, fustrated & i get a bad headache & nerves hurt?
Yes.: While there many causes of headaches, one of the most common is being somewhat dehydrated. A good indicator of your hydration status is your urine. Aim to have completely clear, odorless urine. If it is dark yellow and/or smells strong, you need to drink more. Hope you feel better. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my earplugs give me headaches?
- Why do prenatal vitamins give me a headache?
- Why do pull ups give me a headache?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do women make loud screaming noises when they sneeze?
- Why does red wine give me a headache?
- Why do pimentos give me gastrointestinal problems?
- Why do fruits give me cramps?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free