Doctor insights on:
Why Do Kids Carry Bottles Instead Of Using Drinking Fountains
Bottles for kids: It is an interesting social development. The bottles are more convenient; it is often hard to find a water fountain. Bottles are very frequently lost/left behind. Those parents who provide these for kids are mostly buying new ones every week. If they're filled w water, they're fine, even a good idea. If they are filled with any beverage that contains sugar, they are a terrible idea. ...Read more
Safe? yes needed? no: Plastic bottles from deer park or aquafina are fine for single use. However, there is nothing inherently safer about bottled water that you can't get from your tap. Especially if you have a refrigerator filter or a faucet filter like brita. It's much more economical for you and the environment to have a special stainless steel thermos they can use, or bpa free plastic one. ...Read more
My husband smokes and drink a lot so he cannot have kids what medication can he take do we can have babies?
Nothing: There is no "medication" one can take to create a healthier environment for sperm production. He needs to do it the correct, old-fashioned way - change his lifestyle, his habits and live better. So many people want "pills" that will solve all problems in life, whether it be weight, behavior, sleep patterns.This is not the way to live healthy - pop a pill to fix it. He needs to change his lifestyle. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my back hurt when i drink something cold instead of my head?
- Drinking water when sick
- Why do some kids have tape over one of their eye glasses lens?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do you need to drink a lot of water at a high altitude?
- Why do i gain weight if i exercise every day instead of every other day?
- Why do i need to drink a lot of water when dieting?
- Why do you drink a lot of water when losing weight?
- Talk to a pediatrician online