Doctor insights on:
Why Do I I Have Chest Pain After I I Drink Anyrhing
Esophagus: The details of what type of drink is unclear from your question. But caffeine containing drinks or alcohol can lead to or exacerbate reflux of stomach acid which can irritate the esophagus. Also, some people develop a spasm of the esophagus, essentially a "charley horse", which causes pain. Get it checked by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had moderate left sided chest pain with dizziness after drinking a small amount of caffeine.Ive had a similar experience before? What should I do?
Ditch the caffeine: It's unlikely that at 19 this is a serious heart problem. Caffeine can make people jittery and cause fast and sometimes anbormal heart rhythms. It sounds like you should stay away from caffeine. Reasons to seek a doctor would be if you are having passing out or near passing out episodes, palpitations, or if there's a history of young people dying suddenly in your family. ...Read more
Chest pain: See a doctor for evaluation this symptom should not be ignored. ...Read more
After I swallow food or drink anything I have chest pain that burns and sharp. Goes away seconds after food passes. Started yesterday, acid coming up?
I rarely drink, one to four glasses of wine per month. I get squeezing chest pain after a half glass . Allergy? Goes away after few hours.
After drinking coffee i feel like my heart races and am short of breath even feel as if i'm holding it and a slight chest pain.
Been vomiting after meal n smtimes in the morning fr 2 weeks, w chest pain after, also while drinking or eating smthing, plus bad headache at night?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have chest pain after i drink?
- Why do i have hiccups after i drink alcohol?
- Why could i have chest pain after vomiting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have chest pains and palpitations after i feel hungry?
- Why do i have pain in my chest where my ribs meet?
- Why do i have pain on the chest right hand side?
- Why do i have itchy chest pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free