Doctor insights on:
Why Do I I Have Chest Pain After I I Drink Anyrhing
Esophagus: The details of what type of drink is unclear from your question. But caffeine containing drinks or alcohol can lead to or exacerbate reflux of stomach acid which can irritate the esophagus. Also, some people develop a spasm of the esophagus, essentially a "charley horse", which causes pain. Get it checked by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I used 2 drink a lot a lot of monsters b4 and one day my chest started started hurt. I recently stopped but occasionally get chest pain. What can can b?
Angina: Go see your doctor and drink lots of water. ...Read more
Possibly: Stop drinking them & see if symptoms resolve. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have chest pain after i drink?
- Why do i have a pain in my chest?
- Why do i have itchy chest pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cold shivers after drinking alcohol
- Why do i have anxiety after drinking alcohol?
- Why do i have hiccups after i drink alcohol?
- Why do i have chest pains and palpitations after i feel hungry?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free