Doctor insights on:
Why Do I See Two Different Colours In Each Eye
Heterochromia: The appearance of the iris (color) of the eye to have two different colors often shows up early in life. Heterochromia ("different color") is usually normal. If this appearance develops in adulthood, it should be evaluated by an eye doctor. If one eye appears "bluer" than the other, the issue may be on the cornea (clear window of the eye). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Only way to : Determine what is going on with this is to see or examine your eyes. See an ophthalmologist for this. ...Read more
Yes: But only slightly.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: You can, but there is no need to do this. Use the highest quality name brand and stay away from unknown brands. Happy seeing! ...Read more
Does a brown eyed person see differently, (different shades of colors ect.), than a person with blue eyes?
No: But this is a great question.Get a more detailed answer ›
My friend accidentally scratched my eye and now only at night time I see a shadow when looking through that eye. This happened two nights ago. ?
Very low chance: While there are no statistics, the chance of a person's two eyes being different colors (heterochromia) is extremely low. More commonly, some people are born with a segment of one iris being a different color from the rest. Also, certain diseases can either increase the brown color (nevus, melanoma) while others can lighten the eye (certain inflammations and glaucomas). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my eye colors different in each eye?
- Why do i have to see a neurologist?
- Why do i see double vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get a yeast infection a week before each period?
- What eye color should i put on my license if i have different colors each eye?
- Why would i need to see a neurologist for my eye?
- Why do i see black spots in my vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free