Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Need To Poop When I Ovulate
Past history: At age 45 you have had many menstrual cycles. Compare what you are experiencing now to what you have experienced in the past. If you feel something is different with your bowel movements now that you usually have then see a gastroenterologist for evaluation. Bowel movements generally depend on your diet and hydration level not on ovulation. ...Read more
Is it normal for my whole body to ache during ovulation or after? Is it normal to poop more during ovulation? Is having a strong odor there normal?
Boyfriend slipped a little while performing trying to perform anal sex it didn't penetrate my anus nor vagina but I was ovulating and precum scares me?
Mittleshmertz: Ovulatory pain can vary from person to person. Roughly half the population of women don't even feel it. When i hear about pressure on the anus I do get concerned about endometriosis. I would start with an ultrasound. If there other symptoms and history that lead in that direction you may want to consider a laparoscopy. ...Read more
Pressure in and around anus (and butt cheeks) around OVULATION time? Feels heavy muscular. Happens every month. Ideas? X
Possible: you either have endometriosis implant in the perneal muscle react every time you have ovulation, and cause the pain. or you might have a simple anal fissure react to the pain of ovulation by creating spasm. the first one rare, and less likely,but it has been reported before. the second one more possible. during your ovulation, sit in a warm water in the bath tub, and see if that take the pain away ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my butt tingle when i need to poop?
- Why do i have a pain in my tush when i need to have a bowel movement?
- Why do i need to drink a lot of water when dieting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i start to cough when i eat or drink cold things?
- Why do i need to see a hematologist with a low white blood cell count?
- Why do i bleed when i poop?
- Why do my legs ache when i go to sleep?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free