Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Keep Transposing Letters When Typing
Is there a condition that causes people to mix letters up when typing, e.g. "how" as "hwo" or "ends" as "neds"? This has been happening ALOT!
Past year started transposing words in sentences often, typing, and several times speaking. Also forget common words frequently. Just age related?
Although it could be: Normal aging, I would request a consult with a neurologist to rule out any neurological issues that are impacting on the speech and verbal areas of the brain. ...Read more
Forearm pain on/off for years from work (lifting boxes, typing). Dr says tennis elbow - wear a brace, keep working. Brace hurts + numbs arm. This ok?
After day of heavy typing, my left pinky feels weird. My strength, reaction time, and sensation are normal. It feels vague and stiff. Why? Help :-(
Overuse injuries: Hi Dorothy, Usually with physical activities such as typing it is possible to suffer overuse injuries to our digits. It is a good sign if you do not have significant pain in your pinky. Repetitive stress or overuse injuries can include tendon strain and tendonitis, which are likely with your clinical picture. Try to rest your affected pinky by using other fingers to do its typing jobs. ...Read more
I don't have a question at the moment, but the program won't continue without me typing something?
Welcome: Welcome to HealthtapGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i keep losing my vision and getting headaches when standing?
- Why do my feet sweat when i'm cold?
- Why do my hips hurt when i sleep on my side?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i keep biting my cheek accidentally?
- Why do my hands go numb when i sleep?
- I have high blood pressure why do my ears feel clogged when upset
- Why do i see flashes of light when i close my eyes?
- Why do i keep transposing letters when i write and type?