Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Keep Transposing Letters When I Write And Type
Is there a condition that causes people to mix letters up when typing, e.g. "how" as "hwo" or "ends" as "neds"? This has been happening ALOT!
Not even a theory: It's rubbish, intended to sell books without any scientific basis. Eat sensibly, avoid tobacco and other addictions, and exercise. If you get focused on there being some other key to health, or read a lot of "diagnose yourself" websites, they'll get your money and time and you'll never feel well again. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Past year started transposing words in sentences often, typing, and several times speaking. Also forget common words frequently. Just age related?
Although it could be: Normal aging, I would request a consult with a neurologist to rule out any neurological issues that are impacting on the speech and verbal areas of the brain. ...Read more
TGA: Tga refers to a type of congenital heart disease in which the aorta is connected to the right ventricle (instead of the left ventricle) and the pulmonary artery is connected to the left ventricle (instead of the right ventricle). This heart defect usually requires surgical repair within the first several days to weeks of life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Intense finger pain caused by typing. Onset is immediate and symptoms have persisted for a year+. Rest has not helped. Cannot type. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i bite my tongue when im a sleep and the pain wakes me up?
- Why do i keep getting cramp in my fingers and toes?
- What is bile and why do i get it in my throat when i lay down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i keep getting these sharp pains near my ribs and under my breasts?
- Why do i bleed when i pee and on my period?
- Why do i keep biting my tongue when i sleep?
- Why do i keep spotting on and off?
- Why do i keep transposing letters when typing?