Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Keep Getting Breast Infections
Tough to say: Your answer may come best by the dr. Who is treating you for them. Sometimes, there can be underlying areas where infections are lingering and they may cause periodic flare-ups. Check with your treating dr., and see what they feel is the cause. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Mastitis: Mastitis usually occurs in breast feeding when a milk duct 'gets clogged' and the are behind it gets sore, warm, red, swollen. The treatment is to stay hydrated and oral antibiotics directed at staph bacteria. Also any 'break' in the skin can cause skin/breast infection (e.g. Piercing, trauma...). ...Read more
Possible: Radiation treatment can cause significant changes to the skin and breast tissue including ulcerations, redness, and long-term problems such as fibrosis (hardening). These changes can look similar to infection but usually are not; ask your radiation oncologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i keep getting cellulitis infection?
- Why do i keep getting bacterial infection?
- Why do i keep getting vaginal infections?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i keep getting ear infections?
- Why do i keep getting kidney infections?
- Why do i keep getting skin infections?
- Why do i keep getting sinus infections?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free