Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Keep Getting Boils In The Bikini Area
Infection, hidraaden: This can represent a bacterial, yeast or fungal infection which needs to be treated. You also need to be evaluated for underlying problem such as diabetes or hypothyroidism. It could laso represent inflammation of the apocrine glands called hidraadenitis suppuritiva. This is best evalauated and treated by a primary care physician or dermatologist in person. ...Read more
I get what appears to be boils or abcesses under my arms and in bikini area. Thu are very painful and and leave ugly scars. What an I do to prevent?
See below: If you shave these areas try not to shave.Them. If you must shave wash the areas with an anti-bacterial soap before and after shaving, as well as use a new razor, or blade each tie. Also see your doctor to see if there is ay other reason for you to keep getting the boils. ...Read more
I am a little chubby and get these pimples or boils between my thighs and in my bikini lines. I regularly clean my area. How do I stop getting them?
See your doctor: Your doctor needs to examine you and run some tests to see what's going on. ...Read more
Waxed bikini area, got boils from folliculitis (I think), they popped&r releasing fluid over time.i started2get a chill...septicemia?
I waxed my bikini email@example.com got sore so I stopped.A day later,when I went2finish the job,noticed redness,now I have multiple boils w/pus!HELP PLS!
Need to see a doc: Not an uncommon problem. This is obviously an infection and requires antibiotics. This could be folliculitis or infection of the hair follicles. Usually caused by staph and sometimes MRSA which is harder to treat. Also caused by shaving. Time to get into a doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I had a painful boil om my bikini line, it hurt so much, how do I know if is hidrenditis supporativa?
- Why do i get boils in my bikini area?
- Why do i keep getting cramp in my fingers and toes?
- Why do i keep getting boils on my buttocks?
- Why do i get muscle cramps in the arches of my feet at night?
- Why do i keep getting sores in my nose?
- Why do i get dizzy when i walk in the sun?
- How do i get rid of a painful boil in the pelvic region?
- Why do i keep getting boils on my feet?
- Why do i keep getting small ingrown hairs all the time?
- Why do i get boils in my groin?