Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have White Spots When I Tan
If you tan.In a tanning bed and then you start getting white spots on your back what does that mean?
I have a condition my immune system is attacking my skin pigments and therefore have white spots where i don't tan what can I do to boost my skin pigm?
I had a sunburn and I started peeling it kind of stopped but some of my skin is tan and with white spots will it stay 4 ever?
Not likely: Sunburns with peeling often will leave the skin with pigment alterations. Unless the sunburn was very severe, it is unlikely that the pigment discrepancy will be permanent. However, to give your skin the best chance to return to normal, please wear spf 30+ sunscreen to the areas. Any sunlight exposure on skin with pigment alterations will make it more likely to be long lasting or permanent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is applying lemon juice on hands for getting rid of tan safe?are there chances of white spots on skin?
Nails/hair are brittle too. Gums thinned &rims have lightened/few upper teeth have white spots& teeth turning a faint tan color. No cavities/perio?
Here are some ...: Do white spots look like millet? If so and without long foreskin-related inflammation, they most likely represent hyperactive sebaceous glands of hair follicles, which are harmless & require no Rx at all. Nonetheless, without a direct look, a prefect Dx is hard to come by. So, seek professional evaluation & counseling timely. ...Read more
Nails: Are these spots on all your nails or just a few? If its on just a few nails and is in random positions its called Leukonychia, and it may be a result of an active lifestyle and minor trauma to the nailbed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have white spots on my legs?
- Why do i have white spots on my arms?
- Why do i have white spots on my gums?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have white spots on my tongue?
- I have high blood pressure why do my ears feel clogged when upset
- Why do i have milky white discharge does this mean am pregnant?
- Why do i have a white spot on one of my nipples?
- Why do i have white spots on my face?