Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Vaginal Gas During Sex So Much
Vaginal expansion: The back wall of the vagina expands by about one third during sexual arousal to allow for "visitors that go bump in the dark of night". The action of intercourse often traps air inside the vagina which can be expelled at any time. This is very normal and should not make one forget why the "event" was ongoing in the first place. ...Read more
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Painful sex: The most common cause of discomfort during sex is dryness, lack of natural lubrication due to factors like tension/stress, insufficient foreplay, or vaginal infection. Dryness can be treated with a lubricant like KY jelly, etc. Certain infections can cause this too--vaginal infections, cervical infections (an std), or pelvic inflammatory disease (pid, also an std), and cysts of vagina or ovary. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have so much gas?
- Why do i have so much greenish vaginal discharge?
- Why do i have so much gas and bloating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have so much anxiety?
- Why do i have diarrhea so much?
- Why do i have so much saliva?
- Why do i have vaginal discharge after sex?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free