Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Trouble Breathing Sometimes
Many possibilities. : Shortness of breath with exercise can be caused by many things. Heart disease, as well as simple (asthma) and more complex pulmonary (lung) problems should be sought. This assumes you are not simply deconditioned (aka out of shape) relative to the intensity of exercise you're doing. See a good doctor and describe your symptoms. I'd need at least that and a physical exam to help you more. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Sleep apnea: Obstructive sleep apnea is a major cause of difficulty breathing at night. This can contribute to a host of other medical conditions, so it is best to follow with a doctor who can evaluate your specific situation. A sleep study may be ordered to better help assess your problem. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
So Ive been getting chest pains and I have trouble breathing Ive been getting them for the past month and sometimes it's unbearable, what does it mean
Sometimes I have trouble breathing, and I sometimes feel a tingling feeling on top of my head, what's wrong?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i always have trouble breathing when the wind is blowing in my face?
- Why do i have trouble breathing at night?
- Why do i have trouble breathing when windows open isnt fresh air good?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i sometimes have pain in my lower leg but not any pain above the knee?
- Why do i have great difficulty breathing when i lie down to sleep?
- What should i do if my newborn is vomiting and seems to have trouble breathing?
- Why do i suddenly have trouble holding small objects?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free