Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Tiny Red Dots On My Skin
My 3 yo got a bug bite a week ago. All that's left is two small red dots flush to the skin. Should i be concerned? No redness around them.
Bug Bites: Although bug bites can be dramatic and even hurt when you get bit, most heal well as you describe. You have looked for all the concerns that would signal an infection, like surrounding redness or swelling. It appears that this is healing well and it may take some time for the small red dots to completely resolve. ...Read more
I have been getting a sting on my skin the a small pencil eraser bump appears with a red dot in the middle. Few minutes later the red dot goes away leaving the redness. They come one at a time but I get up to 50 a day.they eventually fade. Any idea?
Rash: You probably have urticariaGet a more detailed answer ›
I have som tiny red dots on my skin every where of my body and the number of them is growin, they are smaller than 1 mm, what are these?
Since a few months I have small red dots on my skin and lots of tiny red veins appeared. Now since a few days itching with no rash all over feet/body?
I noticed my clitoris was sensative and upon examining it i noticed if i pulled the skin away that on one side I have tiny red dots. What can this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have red dots on my skin?
- Why do i have little red dots on my skin?
- Why do i have red dots on my body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have red dots at the back of my throat?
- Why do i have red dots on my arms and back?
- Tiny red dots on my skin
- I have small red dots on my skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online