Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Red Spots On My Arms
Just curious. I've had these pin-prick, blood-red spots on my arms/chest for ages. They don't itch/hurt, and had Blood tests. Any idea what they are?
Facial rash: facial rash with burning can be cause by an allergic reaction to something that touched your facial skin, a viral infection like herpes, shingles on the face, photo-drug reaction to a medication you are taking, and other causes, skin diseases like Lupus. You should see your local dermatologist for the correct diagnosis. ...Read more
It is difficult: to diagnose a rash without seeing it. If you were exposed to something new, it could be a contact dermatitis; if you are ill with a fever, it could be a virus; ill with sore throat, it could be strep. Please see your doctor to be properly diagnosed and treated (if necessary). ...Read more
After going outside for 30 minutes in the sun, I get small pink/red spots on my arms, legs, and hands. burns. They go away soon after I'm home. rash?
Rash in sunlight: The skin turning into red bumps and returning to completely normal after thirty minutes to hours suggests you are getting hives. You may have a rare condition called solar urticaria, which is hives due to exposure to certain wavelengths of light. Cholinergic urticaria occurs with the skin getting hot. There are other skin conditions that occur with light exposure (usually with a persisting rash). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have white spots on my arms?
- Why do i have red spots on the roof of my mouth?
- Why do i have red bumps on my arms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have red spots on my legs?
- Why do i have red spots on my back?
- Why do i have red spots on my body?
- Why do i have red spots on my arm?
- Why do i have red spots on my face?