Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Red Dots On My Skin
My 3 yo got a bug bite a week ago. All that's left is two small red dots flush to the skin. Should i be concerned? No redness around them.
Bug Bites: Although bug bites can be dramatic and even hurt when you get bit, most heal well as you describe. You have looked for all the concerns that would signal an infection, like surrounding redness or swelling. It appears that this is healing well and it may take some time for the small red dots to completely resolve. ...Read more
I have been getting a sting on my skin the a small pencil eraser bump appears with a red dot in the middle. Few minutes later the red dot goes away leaving the redness. They come one at a time but I get up to 50 a day.they eventually fade. Any idea?
Rash: You probably have urticariaGet a more detailed answer ›
I have red dots on my skin they itch likemosquito bites and look like mosquito bites , there's a big dot and small ones surrounding it what is it?
I have red dots on my skin after some bad sun burn but they don't look bad, I've never been in a tanning bed, could they be dangerous?
I have som tiny red dots on my skin every where of my body and the number of them is growin, they are smaller than 1 mm, what are these?
I have these pinprick red dots on my skin. They are permanent. They disappear when I add pressure. I keep finding more and more on my skin everyday.
See your doctor: Symptoms like these are best deterimed by a thorough evaluation by your physician. Based on his/her findings, a treatment plan can be developed to help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have little red dots on my skin?
- Why do i have red blotches on my face and it dry skin to?
- Why do i have red dots on my tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have red dots on my body?
- Why do i have red dots on my arms and back?
- Why do i have red dots at the back of my throat?
- Why do i have red bumps on my butt?
- Talk to a dermatologist online