Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Pimples On My Butt
See a dermatologist: It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms. ...Read more
You're normal!: Humans are mammals and one defining factor is hair (unless you're a dolphin aside from Boto river ones). Hair characteristics vary depending upon person, ethnicity & body part. If you don't like your hair, you can use any number of chemical depilatory products, shave, tweeze or even laser for more permanent eradication. Or you can learn to love yourself as a unique individual who has much to offer ...Read more
Depends: It may as simple as dryness. If at angles of mouth then angular cheilitis from yeast. You are young so lip cancer unlikely. If they are in about the same location each time, start as blisters, and last about 7-10 days then probably lip herpes caused by herpes virus living inside the nerve to that area. ...Read more
May be folliculitis: Keep area clean and dry. Avoid shaving that area. See dr if not improving or getting worse. ...Read more
Change shaving: 1. switch to single blade 2. use shaving gel not cream 3. try topical AM Lactam lotion to help exfoliate ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have pimples on my lips?
- Why do i have pimples on my armpits?
- Why do i have pimples on my scalp?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have a pimple in my ear?
- Why do i have red bumps on my butt?
- Why do i have little clear itchy pimples on my hands?
- Why do i have shocking pain in my butt when i stand a long time?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free